Happy Friday Wharton County 4-H Families!
Attached you will find the October Newsletter with lots of great information. Be sure to check it out to ensure that you don’t miss anything.
Good Afternoon Wharton County 4-H!
I hope that each of you had a wonderful summer and a great start to the school year!!
Attached you will find the September newsletter. Be sure to check it out for lots of important information about deadlines, upcoming events and activities!
- Enrollment for the 2021-2022 4-H new year is now open at https://v2.4honline.com
- Order Forms for Major Show Swine Tags and Heifer UINs can be found here: https://agrilife.org/wharton4h/livestock/major-show-information/tag-order-forms/
- 4-H PALA Meeting: September 7, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. at CEO
Open to all Wharton County 4-H Parents that would like to support our 4-H programs and youth. Voting is limited to registered volunteers.
- County Council Meeting September 7, 2021 – CEO
- 6:30 p.m. – Social
- 7:00 p.m. – Meeting
- Community Service: Collecting items for Michael DeBakey VA Medical Center
As always if you have any questions please let me know.