I hope to have the newsletter out this week but just in case, here is the 4-H Weekly update for this week! Please note some changes!
• September 29: Deadline for Gold Star Banquet, CEO
• September 29: Duds to Dazzle Project Meeting, CEO, 6pm- CANCELED BUT WILL PUT WITH 10/6 Lesson so not behind
• October 1: Roaster Orders Due
• October 2: Youth Advisory Board Meeting, 6pm, CEO
• October 2: Clothing Advisory Board Meeting, 6:30pm, CEO
• October 4-5: HOT Fair Contests, Waco
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE PARTICIPATING AND COMPETING AT HOT AND STATE FAIRS!!!!!
For more information about these events and others, please read your 4-H Newsletter! http://agrilife.org/bell4h/newsletters/
Featured Weekly Update:
Thank you ALL for your help with the Bell County 4-H Hunter’s Spectacular! We appreciate you all helping at the event, selling tickets, providing baskets and desserts, and many other ways you helped!
NEW 4-H year started!!!- The New 4-H year started August 15th! Please make sure you are all enrolling now!!! The sooner the better!