Hello 4-H Families!
Greetings!!!! Here is the 4-H Weekly Update for this next week and this weekend! Please read your newsletter for more information: http://agrilife.org/bell4h/newsletters/
• October 17: County Fashion Show Contest Entries Due
• October 18: One Day 4-H, Temple Mall, 12-4pm
• October 18: Central Texas Master Naturalists Nature Fest, 9am, Bend of the River Park
• October 20: County Food Show Entries Due, CEO
• October 20: District Gold Star Banquet, Waco
• October 21: Robotics Meeting, 6:30pm, CEO
• October 21: Healthy Lifestyles Advisory Board Meeting, 6pm, CEO (all are welcome to come and participate!)
• October 21: Ambassador Meeting, 6pm, CEO
• October 24: County Fashion Show Contest, 4:30pm, Temple CAC
For more information about these events and others, please read your 4-H Newsletter! http://agrilife.org/bell4h/newsletters/
NOTE- The meeting that was rescheduled/canceled for Consumer Orientation has been rescheduled to October 28, 6:30pm, at the CEO. Please bring your calendars as we will be planning the project meetings for the year. It will only last 30 minutes as the MAB meeting is immediately following!
Central Texas Master Naturalist Chapter is hosting Nature Fest 2014 on October 18, 2014. Nature Fest is a fun and educational event for the whole family focusing on the rich fiversity of wildlife, habitat, history and heritage of Central Texas. We are looking for volunteers to help in many areas from helping in nature booths to helping collect trash. Nature Fest will be held from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Bend of the River Park on IH-35 between McDonald's and Don Ringler Chevrolet. If you are interested in volunteering for this ?event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-760-4739.
Bell County 4-H will be hosting our Teen Safe Driving Event at the Temple Mall on Saturday, Oct 18th. It will be from 1-3pm. We are asking all volunteers to be there by 11:30am (NEW TIME). This is our One Day 4-H Event and a HUGE opportunity! We need youth to come and help! Please see the doodle to sign up for an event! Some of you have already let me know so your name is already on the doodle. Please look at it before you respond another time! http://doodle.com/aks495e44s5fmacq
The October 4-H Newsletter is ready for viewing! http://agrilife.org/bell4h/newsletters/
NEW 4-H year started!!!- The New 4-H year started August 15th! Please make sure you are all enrolling now!!! The sooner the better!