Steps to Enroll and Participate in 4-H:
- Read 21-22 Family Handbook-Determine Club(s) and Project Interests
- Enroll Online– Please see below for instructions and more details.
- Attend your Club Meetings
- Read 4-H Newsletter
- Read Weekly Email Updates (Must be enrolled on 4-H Connect to receive updates)
- Attend 4-H Project Activities/Contests
For the 2021-2022 year, enrollment will be completed by enrolling online. There will also be a 4-H participation fee of $25 (if completed before October 31st) and $30 starting November 1st.
Enroll In 4-H
Signup on 4HOnline after you have found a project and club that is right for you! Youth members are required to pay a $25.00 participation fee if enrolled by October 31st, and a $30.00 fee from November 1st to the completion of the 4-H year. Adults pay a $10.00 volunteer applicant fee. Adults and youth will need to enroll on 4HOnline and be active to be considered an official member of Texas 4-H.
An active enrollment is required in order to register and participate in all 4-H activities and events. Each year on August 15th all membership in Texas 4-H goes to inactive and all youth and adult volunteers must re-enroll.
If you are unable to pay for 4-H membership or are having a tough time this year, the Bell County Extension Education Association (EEA) has provided limited funds to help 4-H members pay for the membership fees. Please see the application for requirements and deadlines: BELL EEA 4-H Scholarship Assistance
Bell County Youth Fair Enrollment and Requirements to Participate
Below are the new changes regarding BCYF. Please make sure you have a sign in sheet at each meeting and announce to all members to sign in before, during, and after the meeting.
- The BCYF has a NEW website in which everything will be posted including the new fair book, entry forms, superintendent’s names and phone numbers, score sheets, and other information: http://agrilife.org/bellctyyouthfair/
- You MUST attend 2 meetings to participate in the BCYF. You MUST sign in on the sign in sheets for it to count.
- 2 meetings will be allowed from August 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 this year. No meetings will be allowed in January to use for the 2 meeting rule.
- All 4-H members MUST be enrolled by December 1, 2021 to participate in the BCYF. However, the fee will go up after October 31st so do it quickly.