The April Newsletter is ready for viewing!
Sorry about the late weekly update! Spring contests are in full swing!
Please see the weekly updates for this week and next week as well as any special announcements:
• April 10: Volunteer Appreciation Night, 6pm, Bell County Expo
• April 10: Photo Judging Practice, 6pm, CEO
• April 11: BCYF Scholarship Due, BCYF Office
• April 12: District Roundup, Meridian
• April 13: Food Challenge Workshop, Kuhlman Civic Center (Holland), 4:30pm-6:00pm
• April 13: Duds to Dazzle Sewing Workshop, 2-4pm, CEO (POSTPONED TO SUMMER!!!)
• April 14: State Fair of Texas Tag Orders Due, CEO
• April 15: $10.00 per horse validation deadline
• April 15: Healthy Living Ambassador Applications Due, Mail in
• April 15: Recordbook Workshop, 6pm-8pm, CEO
• April 15: Wear Purple! Purple Up Campaign for Military Kids!
• April 16: National Congress Application Deadline
• April 18: Holiday, Office Closed
The Duds to Dazzle Workshop has been postponed for the summer! Not all the materials for the project have been received and to provide more time during the day we have postponed it to the summer. Please see your May or June newsletter for the new date! It will be fun! (No sewing is needed for this project! If you like to make and create stuff, then you can do it!!!)
For more information about these events, please read the 4-H newsletter!
Featured Weekly Update:
We are in need of 4-H members, 11-18 to help with Safety Day (May 15, 2014, 8:00-2pm) as a group leader, if you are wanting to help, please fill out the doodle with your T-shirt size (anonymous so no one will see your size). Also please put your name then you school by your name when filling it out so we do not have to look it up. http://doodle.com/km8gmici8r37wif9#table Please do this by Monday, April 14, 2014 to help!!!! After this no one is guaranteed a shirt!