**NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, several of these dates have changed. For the most up-to-date information, click here.**
We are so excited to continue offering our Ranchers Leasing Workshops around the state in 2020.
Dr. Greg Kaase and I will be hitting the road and hosting 5 workshops in 2020. These half-day programs feature information on grazing, livestock, and hunting leases; economic resources available through Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, and landowner liability. All attendees receive a copy of the Ranchers Leasing Handbook and lunch will be sponsored by Ag Workers Insurance (Palestine, Abilene, LaVernia, and Brenham) and the Bennett Trust (Fredericksburg). The cost of the workshop is $50.
To date, nearly 1,200 Texans have attended and 100% would recommend the program to a friend. Here are a few quotes from prior attendees:
- Excellent presentation and handouts. These programs have saved me 100’s of hours in time in research and $1,000’s in potential costs.
- Great presentation and knowledge of subject by Tiffany Lashmet and Dr. Kaase! Well done. Informative and practical mastery of subject. Very useful for us lay people.
- Both speakers were excellent. I intend to use all information. Both were very knowledgeable. I would go to both for any additional questions. Tiffany is a wealth of legal knowledge and all information is appreciated. Best seminar. I wish I could get legal continuing education credit because it was that good.
- This was an absolutely terrific workshop! Presenters were top notch, with tons of real-world experiences. Very knowledgeable!
- This was without a doubt the best seminar I have ever attended.
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!