Steps to Enroll and Participate in 4-H:
- Read 2015-2016 Family Handbook-Determine Club(s) and Project Interests
- Enroll Online– Please see below for instructions and more details.
- Attend your Club Meetings
- Read 4-H Newsletter
- Read Weekly Email Updates (Must be enrolled on 4-H Connect to receive updates)
- Attend 4-H Project Activities/Contests
For the 2015-2016 year, enrollment will be completed by enrolling online. There will also be a 4-H participation fee of $20 (if completed before October 31st) and $25 starting November 1st.
Documents to help with Enrollment on 4-H Connect:
- Welcome to Texas 4-H and the new 4-H Year
- New Family/Member Enrollment
- Reenrolling A Member
- Forgot a Family Account Password
- Add a Credit Card
- Delete a credit card
- Enroll Here
If you are unable to pay for 4-H membership or are having a tough time this year, the Bell County Extension Education Association (EEA) has provided limited funds to help 4-H members pay for the membership fees. Please see the application for requirements and deadlines: BELL EEA 4-H Scholarship Assistance
Bell County Youth Fair Enrollment and Requirements to Participate
Below are the new changes regarding BCYF. Please make sure you have a sign in sheet at each meeting and announce to all members to sign in before, during, and after the meeting.
- The BCYF has a NEW website in which everything will be posted including the new fair book, entry forms, superintendent’s names and phone numbers, score sheets, and other information: http://agrilife.org/bellctyyouthfair/
- You MUST attend 2 meetings to participate in the BCYF. You MUST sign in on the sign in sheets for it to count.
- 2 meetings will be allowed from August 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015 this year. No meetings will be allowed in January to use for the 2 meeting rule.
- All 4-H members MUST be enrolled by December 1, 2015 to participate in the BCYF. However, the fee will go up after October 31st so do it quickly.