Steps to Enroll and Participate in 4-H:
- Read Family Handbook-Determine Club(s) and Project Interests
- Enroll Online– Please see below for instructions and more details.
- Attend your Club Meetings
- Read 4-H Newsletter
- Read Weekly Email Updates (Must be enrolled on 4-H Connect to receive updates)
- Attend 4-H Project Activities/Contests
For the 2014-2015 year, enrollment will be completed by enrolling online. There will also be a 4-H participation fee of $20 (if completed before October 31st) and $25 starting November 1st.
Documents to help with Enrollment on 4-H Connect:
- Welcome to Texas 4-H and the 2014-2015 4-H Year
- New Family/Member Enrollment
- Reenrolling A Member
- Forgot a Family Account Password
- Add a Credit Card
- Delete a credit card
- Enroll Here
If you are unable to pay for 4-H membership or are having a tough time this year, the Bell County Extension Education Association (EEA) has provided limited funds to help 4-H members pay for the membership fees. Please see the application for requirements and deadlines: BELL EEA 4-H Scholarship Assistance
BCYF Enrollment and Requirements to Participate
Below are the new changes regarding BCYF. Please make sure you have a sign in sheet at each meeting and announce to all members to sign in before, during, and after the meeting.
· The BCYF has a NEW website in which everything will be posted including the new fair book, entry forms, superintendent’s names and phone numbers, score sheets, and other information: http://agrilife.org/bellctyyouthfair/
· You MUST attend 2 meetings to participate in the BCYF. You MUST sign in on the sign in sheets for it to count.
· 2 meetings will be allowed from August to December this year. No meetings will be allowed in January to use for 2 meeting rule.
· All 4-H members MUST be enrolled by December 10th to participate in the BCYF. However, the fee will go up after October 31st so do it quickly.
· Homeschool Eligibility deadline: January 16, 2015. All Homeschool students must fill out an eligibility form and turn it in by the above deadline. NO FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR ACCEPTED TILL AFTER JANUARY 1, 2015.