Have you been keeping up with the All Bugs Good and Bad Webinar series for 2018? There have been 6 webinars so far this year and we still have 4 more to go. Webinars are held the first Friday of each month at 1PM CDT.
If you missed any (or all) of the webinars from this year, you can still watch them! Webinars are available for free online, so grab the beverage of your choice, throw on some comfy clothes, and sit down to enjoy. Click on the link below for the topic you are interested in, then click on the “watch recording” button at the top right.
Webinar topics for 2018 (so far)
- Feral hogs, ecology & control
- Misidentified pests in the landscape
- Argentine ants and others
- Everything you must know about fleas
- Attracting pollinators to our yards
- Bees, wasps, and hornets, oh my!
- Winterizing your home to keep pests out- September 7, 2018
- Structural misidentified pests- October 5, 2018
- Lice, Scabies, and mites- November 2, 2018
- Pantry pests- December 1, 2018
The 2018 Webinars are brought to you by the Ant Pests and Urban IPM eXtension Communities of Practice; and by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, the University of Georgia Extension, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and Clemson Cooperative Extension. Series Coordinator: Dani Carroll, Auburn University. Marketing: Amanda Tedrow, University of Georgia Extension. Webinar Text Chat Moderators: Tim Davis, University of Georgia Extension, and Vicky Bertagnolli-Heller, Clemson Cooperative Extension.
Looking for 2017 Webinars? Click here
Looking for 2016 Webinars? Click here
Looking for 2015 Webinars? Click here
Looking for 2014 Webinars? Click here!
Looking for 2013 Webinars? Click here!