Note: this entry, originally posted 27 Feb 18, was updated 09 Mar 18.
The final day of the first ever Master Wellness Volunteer Program Statewide Training Cohort was held 28 February 2018 at a County Extension Office near you!. The final agenda, recorded presentations and handouts related to the day’s sessions may be accessed below.
- Agenda – PDF (69 KB)
- Session 1 – Reducing Food Waste in the Home
- Session 2 – Why We Don’t Just Do It
- Session 3 – Creating a Culture of Wellness
- Session 4 – Working Lunch – Public Speaking: How to Effectively Convey Your Message
- Session 5 – Step Up Scale Down
- Sessions 6-8 – Public Speaking Practice, Review and Certification Exam
- Host County Extension Agent
And now the really hard/fun work begins as a Master Wellness Volunteer Intern. Be thinking about opportunities with and through your County Extension Agent to start logging those 40-hours of give back required for certification. And don’t forget to report them via the reporting tab at the top of this page. Remember – if it’s not on “paper” it didn’t happen!