The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. The first case in the United States was announced on January 21, 2020. There are ongoing investigations to learn more.
2019 Novel Coronavirus, Wuhan, China
- Situation Summary
- About 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Symptoms & Complications
- Coronavirus Symptoms (pdf) (Spanish)
- Stop the Spread of Germs (pdf) (Spanish) (Chinese)
- How it Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Share Facts, Not Fear
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in monitoring the developing outbreak. They are advising the public to check the CDC website for the latest developments on 2019-nCoV, including current case counts.
For more information, please visit: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus
Leave a Reply