BELL COUNTY YOUTH FAIR
Please click the link below to access the 2018 application, the application MUST be TYPED.
- Applications are due April 13, 2018.For scholarship consideration, you must:
- Be a high school senior for 2017-2018.
- Be a participant of the 2018 Bell County Youth Fair and Livestock Show, plus have participated in the fair a minimum of one other year.
- Be eligible to attend a two or four year college, university or technical school as a full time student (12 hours per semester) for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Complete a copy of the scholarship application form (available online at: https://agrilife.org/bellctyyouthfair) and submit it to the Bell County Extension Office, Attn: BCYF Scholarship Program, 1605 N. Main, Belton, TX 76513 by April 13, 2018. Any applications received after April 13, 2018 will not be considered.
Congratulations to our
2017 Scholarship Recipients
KYLAR COMBS – $10,000 Lowell Randolph Memorial BCYF Scholarship
ASPEN ROBERT – $10,000 BCYF Scholarship
CORTNI ASHCRAFT – $4,000 Emily Sultenfuss Memorial BCYF Scholarship
BAILEE BARRETT – $4,000 Kevin Coats Memorial BCYF Scholarship
TAYLOR FREI – $4,000 BCYF Scholarship
WYATT HALFMANN – $4,000 BCYF Scholarship
ARIANA HOELSCHER – $4,000 BCYF Scholarship
KYLEE HUBBS – $4,000 BCYF Scholarship
JOHN MEYER – $4,000 Farm Bureau BCYF Scholarship
KAREY TEDROW – $2,000 Go Texan BCYF Scholarship
Special Thanks to the
Lindsey Strait (Chair)