Following are a few programs planned in the coming months…
- Multi-County Cattle Palpation School – May 16-17th (location and specific details TBD)
- Beef Cattle Herd Rebuilding – Thursday, May 25th 6-9 p.m. at the Bexar County Extension office
- Topics – Cattle Selection, Economic Value of Management Practices, Cow Bid Decision Tool, Projected Replacement Cattle Values. TDA and BQA credits will be offered. Dinner will be served.
- Wildlife Series – Programs will be from 10-12 noon at the Extension office beginning in June and continuing into August.
- June 8th – Local Resources, Tools for Wildlife ID and Management
- June 29th – Appreciating Backyard Wildlife
- July 11th – Urban Nuisance Wildlife
- July 25th – Snakes and other Reptiles
- August 8th – Managing for Songbirds
We’re also working on putting together an Absentee Landowner program tailored for folks that own property in Atascosa, Bexar, Kerr, Medina and Uvalde counties. Be watching for more information in the coming months.