Dear 4-H Members and Families,
A great opportunity is coming up in January to promote 4-H and your clubs!
We will once again be marching in a group in the Fort Worth Stock Show Parade. This year’s parade takes place Saturday, January 18th and the parade begins at 11 a.m. This is a great event that counts as community service for the 4-H members that march and parents are encouraged to participate as well.
This is a fun event where 4-Hers can get to know families from other clubs.
- Every participant must complete the attached form release 2020 FWSSR Parade Release form. One form per person marching in the parade.
- Forms may be mailed to 200 Taylor St, Suite 500, Fort Worth, TX 76196 or email into the office to email@example.com by Friday, January 10, 2020.
- The route is little over a mile long. It starts at the Tarrant County Courthouse, goes to the Fort Worth Convention Center, and then back to the Courthouse.
- We will meet at 10:00 a.m. at the county Extension office and head over to the start location at 10:30 a.m.
- We are usually done by 12 p.m.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to having a great turnout for the parade.
Tarrant County 4-H Youth Development
Prairie View A&M University Extension
200 Taylor Street Suite 500
Fort Worth, TX 76196