Dear 4-H Members and Families,
The first month of the year has come and gone and I want to make sure everyone is aware of the THREE reporting tools that are available. Remember, we like to gather news of our activities so that our stake holders can see how their support brings about great things for the youth of the community.
Club Activity Report
The first tool is the Club Activity Report 2018-19. This form should be used to report all group activities and summarize the Sign-in Sheet used for attendance at your group events. Sign-in sheets should be kept with your club records after a report has been submitted. The following people should use this form:
- Club managers should use this form for club meetings.
- Community service leaders should use this form for their events.
- Project leaders should use this form for project meetings.
- Anyone else who organizes a group 4-H event and uses sign-in sheets.
- If you used a sign-in sheet, you should complete this report for each meeting.
Individual Activity Report
The second tool is the Individual Activity Report 2018-19. This form should be used to report 4-H activity that will not show up on a group activity report. The following people should use this report, although it is not mandatory:
- Adult and youth volunteers that are organizing, planning, or working for their clubs outside of meeting times.
- Youth that are working on projects by themselves or with a parent or other adult advisor.
- Youth that are performing community service by themselves or with a parent or other adult advisor.
- If you did something 4-H related and did not use a sign in sheet, then please use this form. You can report each activity, or summarize on a weekly basis if that is easier.
The Club Activity Report, Individual Activity Report, and Sign-in Sheets can always be found on our website by following this string:
tc4h.org < Links & Forms tab < Link to G-Drive 2018-2019 Folder.
Facebook and Instagram
Our County Youth Council Reporter, McKalyn Milton, is driving our 4-H social media presence and wants to share the great news of all of your 4-H activities. Please email her photos and news at firstname.lastname@example.org. These posts will increase awareness of the great things that our members are doing and will draw new families and members to grow our program. Please follow and share these pages on your own social media accounts. You can find our social media accounts at:
Please remember, the more you share with us, the more that we can share with our stakeholders and supporters. And the more they learn about what our clubs, members, and volunteers are doing, they more they will support our efforts as we grow our program and bring more opportunities to our members.
Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for making the best better.