- Goldsmith A M, F. H. Jaber, H. Ahmari, and C R. Randklev. 2020. “Clearing up cloudy waters: A review of sedimentation impacts to unionid freshwater mussels” Environmental
- Shashi Kant & Fouad H. Jaber (2020) Advanced filtration in greywater treatment: a modelling approach with water reuse perspectives, Urban Water Journal, https://doi.org/10.1080/1573062X.2020.1828498.
- Sohn, W., J H Kim, M H Li, R. D. Brown, and F H. Jaber. 2020. “How does increasing impervious surfaces affect urban flooding in response to climate variability?” Ecological
Indicators 118. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.10677
- John J. Sloan, Peter A.Y. Ampim & Fouad Jaber (2019) Phosphorus and Nitrogen Adsorption by Clinoptilolite Zeolite Coated with Iron-Oxide, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 50:20, 2669-2681, DOI: 10.1080/00103624.2019.1671448
- Kant, S., Jaber F. H., and Karthikeyan R. 2018. “Evaluation of a portable in-house greywater treatment system for potential water-reuse in urban areas.” Urban Water Journal 15(4): 309-315. DOI: 10.1080/1573062X.2018.1457165
- Loy, S., Tahtouh, J., Munster, C., Wagner, K., Fares, A., Ale, S., Vierling, R., Jaber F., Jantrania, A. 2017. State of the Art of Water for Food Within the Nexus Framework. Current Sustainable/Renewable Energy Reports. doi:10.1007/s40518-017-0084-2
- Her, Y., Jeong, J., Arnold, J., Gosselink, L., Glick, R., & Jaber, F. (2017). A new framework for modeling decentralized low impact developments using Soil and Water Assessment Tool. Environmental Modelling & Software, 96, 305-322.
- Seo, M.*; Jaber, F.; Srinivasan, R.; Jeong, J. 2017. Evaluating the impact of Low Impact Development (LID) practices on water quantity and quality under different development designs using SWAT. Water 2017, 9, 193.
- M. Seo, F. Jaber, R. Srinivasan. 2017. Evaluating various low-impact development scenarios for optimal design criteria development. Water, 9 (2017), p. 270
- Kim H. W., Li M. H., Kim J. H., Jaber F.H. 2016. Examining the impact of suburbanization on surface runoff. International Journal of Environmental Research 10(3): 379-390.
- Shannak S. A., Jaber F. H., and Lesikar B. J. 2014. Modeling the Effect of Cistern Size, Soil Type, and Irrigation Scheduling on Rainwater Harvesting as a Stormwater Control Measure. Water Resources Management 28(12): 4219-4235.
- Shukla S., Shrestha N. K., Jaber F. H., Boman B. J., Srivastava S. and Obreza T.A. 2014. Evapotranspiration and Crop Coefficient for Watermelon Grown Under Plastic Mulched Conditions in Sub-tropical Florida. Agricultural Water Management 132: 1-9
- Shukla S., Jaber F. H., Goswami, D. and Srivastava S. 2013. Evapotranspiration losses for pepper under plastic mulch and shallow water table conditions. Irrigation Science 31(3): 523-536. DOI (10.1007/s00271-012-0327-3).
- Jaber, F. H., and S. Shukla. 2012. “Mike She: Model Use, Calibration, and Validation.” Transactions of the ASABE no. 55 (4):1479-1489.
- Ampim P.A.Y., Sloan J.J., Cabrera R.I, Harp, D.A., and Jaber F.H. 2010. Green Roof Growing Substrates: Types, Ingredients, Composition and Properties. Journal of Environmental Horticulture 28(4):244-252.
- Jaber F. H. and Shukla S. 2007. Accuracy of hydrodynamic modeling of flood detention reservoirs. Journal of hydrologic engineering ASCE, 12(2):225-230.
- Shukla S., Yu C. Y., Hardin J. D., and Jaber F. H. 2006. Wireless data acquisition and control systems for agricultural water management. HortTechnology 16(4):595-604
- Jaber F.H., Shukla S., and Srivastava S. 2006. Recharge, upflux, and water table response for shallow water table conditions. Hydrological Processes. 20(9):1895-1907
- Jaber F.H. and Shukla S. 2006. Effects of soil moisture sensor spacing and zone of influence on recharge calculations. Soil Science 171(4):305-312.
- Jaber F.H., et al. 2006. Ground water phosphorous and trace elements concentrations from organically amended sandy and calcareous soils of Florida. Compost Science and Utilization 14(1):6-15.
- Jaber F.H., et al. 2005. Impact of organic amendment application on ground water nitrogen concentrations for sandy and calcareous soils. Compost Science and Utilization 13(3):194-202.
- Jaber F.H. and Shukla S. 2005. Hydrodynamic modeling approaches for agricultural stormwater impoundments. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, ASCE 131(4):307-315.
- Jaber F.H and Shukla S. 2004. Simulating water dynamics in agricultural stormwater impoundments for irrigation water supply. Transactions of the ASAE 47(5):1465-1476.
- Jaber F.H. and Mohtar R.H. 2003. Stability and accuracy of two-dimensional kinematic wave overland flow modeling. Advances in Water Resources 26(11):1189-1198.
- Jaber F.H. and Mohtar R.H. 2002. Stability and accuracy of finite element schemes for the one-dimensional kinematic wave solution. Advances in Water Resources 25(4):427-438.
- Jaber F.H. and Mohtar R.H. 2002. Dynamic time step for the one-dimensional overland flow kinematic wave solution. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, ASCE 7(1):3-11.
EDITOR REVIEWED ARTICLES
- Jaber F.H and Mohtar R.H., 2002. Stability and Accuracy of the Finite Element Solution to the Kinematic Wave Overland Flow. Paper No 92. Proceedings of the International Conference on Water Resources Management in Arid Regions, 23-27 March 2002, Kuwait, Taylor and Francis: London, UK.
- Shannak S., Lesikar B. Kaiser R. and Jaber F.H. 2011. Investigating rainwater harvesting as a stormwater best management practice as function of irrigation water use. In: Forum Umwelttechnik und Wasserbau, Nr. 9. IUP – Innsbruck University Press, Innsbruck, Germany. Aufleger M and Mett M. Eds pp. 141-150. Proceedings of the international conference “Handshake across the Jordan – Water and Understanding in the Middle East. Pella, Jordan Sep 26-28 2010 ISBN 978-3-902719-94-2.
- Jaber F.H and Mohtar R.H., 2002. Stability and Accuracy of the Finite Element Solution to the Kinematic Wave Overland Flow. Paper No 92. Proceedings of the International
Conference on Water Resources Management in Arid Regions, 23-27 March 2002, Kuwait, Taylor and Francis: London, UK.
- Jaber F. H., Woodson D., LaChance C., and York C. 2013. Rain gardens. Chapter 11 in Earth-kind Landscape Management. Editor: Mengmeng Gu. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension
- Jaber F. H. and Kenny N. 2013. Oil Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Program for Texas Agriculture. EBN- 001. 4 pp.
- Jaber F. H., Woodson D., LaChance C., and York C. 2012. Stormwater Management: Rain gardens. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Publication B-6247. 20 pp.
- Jacob J.S., Jaber F.H., Sipocz M., and York C. 2012. Stormwater Wetlands for the Texas Gulf Coast: Ecology and beauty for improved runoff water quality. Texas Sea Grant Publication TAMU-SG-12-501 and Texas AgriLife Extension Publication SP-385.
- Jaber F. H. and Ampim P. A. Y. 2011. Using Vegetated Filter Strips to Improve Water Quality. Texas AgriLife Extension Publication. B-6246. Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M University System, College Station, TX.
- Ampim P.A. Y. and Jaber F. H. 2011. Improving water Quality with Grassed Waterways. Texas AgriLife Extension Publication. L-5532. Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M University System, College Station, TX.
- Mechell J., Kniffen B., Lesikar B., Kingman D., Jaber F., Alexander R. and Clayton B. 2010. Rainwater Harvesting: System Planning. Texas AgriLife Extension Publication B-6240.
- Mechell J., Woodson D. A., Jaber F.H., Lesikar B.J. 2008. Current Events: Watching How Streams and Rivers Flow. B-6210. Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M University System, College Station, TX.
- Jaber F.H. 2008. Stormwater Management. Publication B-6158. Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas A&M University System, College Station, TX.
- Shukla S. and Jaber F.H. 2006. Groundwater Recharge from Agricultural Areas in the Flatwoods Region of South Florida. Circular ABE370. Florida cooperative Extension service, Inst. of Food and Agric. Sci., Univ. of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
- Shukla S. and Jaber F.H. 2006. Stormwater as an Alternative Source of Water Supply: Feasibility and Implications for Watershed Management. Circular 1493. Florida cooperative Extension service, Inst. of Food and Agric. Sci., Univ. of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
- Shukla S., Hanlon E.A., Jaber F.H., Stoffella P.J., Obreza T.A., and Ozores-Hampton M. 2006. Groundwater Nitrogen: Behavior in Flatwoods and Gravel Soils Using Organic Amendments for Vegetable Production Circular 1494. Florida cooperative Extension service, Inst. of Food and Agric. Sci., Univ. of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
- F. H. Jaber 2015. Dallas Urban Center Stormwater BMPs. Final Report. Texas Commission on Environmental Quality: Austin, TX.
- F. H. Jaber and C. York. 2015. Modeling Low Impact Development for Optimal Performance in Texas Coastal Zones. Final Research Report. Texas Sea Grant, National
Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: College Station ,TX; Washington, DC.
- F. H. Jaber 2015. Panther Canyon Erosion Control Preliminary Engineering Report. Submitted to the City of New Braunfels. Moeller and Associates-Texas A&M AgriLife Extension.
- B. Wherley, J. Alvarado, F. H. Jaber, R. White, C. Reynolds, and R. Wooley. 2015. Development of a Landscape Irrigation Runoff Mitigation System. Water Seed Grant
Final Report. Texas A&M System.
- Jaber F.H. 2014. Upper Trinity Watershed Low Impact Development Infrastructure For Stormwater Management- Final Report. Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. 319h Project.
- Jaber F.H. 2014. League City Non-Point Source (NPS) Implementation Project -Modeling Report. Submitted to TCEQ. 319h Project.
- Jaber F.H. and Sloan J. J. 2014. Evaluating PaveGro® as a Pervious Cover. Trinity Materials Inc.
- Jaber F. H. and Waidler D. CLCWA Detention Facilities Hydrologic Assessment. Presented to the Clear Lake City Water Authority. August 2013.
- Jaber F. H. Erosion Control in Providence Village Creeks. Presented to the Providence Village Water Board. February 2013.
- Jaber F.H., Al-Qudah, O. 2013. Old Settler’s Park Restoration Design Report. City of McKinney, TX. Development Services/Engineering Department.
- Jaber F.H., Qiblawey H. A. M. 2012. Green Infrastructure for greywater and A/C condensation reuse. Final Report. Qatar National Research Fund – National Priorities Research Program.
- Ampim P.A.Y., Jaber F.H., Sloan J. J., and Cabrera R. I. 2011. Evaluation of the effectiveness of best management practices for reducing N, P, and sediment losses from cultivated and pasture agricultural lands. Texas AgriLife Research, Texas A&M University System, Dallas, TX. Submitted to Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board, Temple, TX.
- Shukla, S., and Jaber F. H. 2007. Assessment of Upflux, Percolation, and Nutrient Loadings from Irrigated Vegetable Fields in South Florida-Final Report, SWFREC, IFAS, University of Florida, Immokalee, FL submitted to the South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Shukla S., Jaber F.H., Srivastava S., Knowles, J. 2007. Water Use and Crop Coefficient for Watermelon in Southwest Florida- Final Report. SWFREC, IFAS, University of Florida, Immokalee, FL submitted to Southwest Florida Water Management District, Brooksville, Florida.
- Shukla S., Jaber F. H., and Hardin J. D. 2004. Assessing the Hydraulic/Hydrologic Modeling of Citrus Groves in the Caloosahatchee River Basin-Final Report, SWFREC, IFAS, University of Florida, Immokalee, FL submitted to the South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Shukla S and Jaber F.H. 2002. Evaluation of Reservoirs for Water Storage in the Caloosahatchee Watershed- Final Report. SWFREC, IFAS, University of Florida, Immokalee, FL submitted to South Florida Water Management District, West Palm Beach, Florida.