****Congratulations to our County Round-Up Participants and Winners! Please see attached slides for results!
*All participants are eligible for District 9 Roundup in April, be on the lookout for registration dates coming soon.*
- November 2nd – Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship opened. Deadline Feb 15th. https://texas4hfoundation.org/what-we-do/#opportunity-scholarships
- December 1st – December 31st – Give to Grow Fundraiser https://bit.ly/3nzheTY (Give to Grow)
- December 15th – Registration deadline for Patriot Steer Show (Alternative Show) https://www.battleofthecattle.com/thepatriot (Alternative Shows)
- December 15th – Registration deadline for Texas A&M Equine Reproductive Management Short Course Online Webinar (Equine Reproductive Management Course) http://tx.ag/EquineReproShortCourse
- December 15th – Application Deadline for Partnering to Serve Community Outreach Program https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/about-us/community-support
- December 16th – Ag Product ID Contest 2-7 PM (Ag Product ID)
- December 16th – January 6th – Registration for D9 Archery Contest https://d94-h.tamu.edu/eventsandcontests/shooting-sports/ through 4-H Online.
- December 17th – Hour of Code at 6 PM. Sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d49afac2eaafd0-texas (Hour of Code)
- December 21st – December 23rd – Homemade for the Holidays 9 AM to noon daily Sign up at https://grayson.agrilife.org/holidaycamp/ (Homemade for the Holidays)
- December 31st – Texas Farm Credit Youth Video Showcase due by 11:59 p.m. https://www.texasfcs.com/news/showcase
- December 31st – Texas 4-H Equine Grant Program Apply at https://texas4hfoundation.org/apply-2/ for first review in January 2021.
- January 15th – Coastal Plains Poster and Essay due by 4 PM. See attached for more details.
- January 9th – Winter Council Meeting
- January 22nd – 23rd – D9 Archery Contesthttps://d94-h.tamu.edu/eventsandcontests/shooting-sports/ Register through 4-H Online.
- January 1st – Registration deadline for Alternative Pig Show https://www.thealternativetx.com (See Flyer)
- January 3rd – Registration Closes for Teen Leadership Retreat
- January 4th – January 18th – Registration for Dairy Judging Contest open through 4-H Connect. (Dairy Judging Contest)
- January 6-9th – Sand Hill Stock Show and Rodeo
- January 6-8th – Texas A&M Equine Reproductive Management Short Course Online Webinar
- January 8th- 10th – Teen Leadership Retreat
- January 10th – Validation Deadline for the State Dog Show throw 4-H Online. (State Dog Show Validation)
- January 18th – April 18th – Winter Pen Pal Program (See Flyer)
Rodeo Austin Updates
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show and Rodeo Updates
Houston Livestock Show 2021 Updates
San Antonio Livestock Show 2021 Updates
Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo 2021 Updates
Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo 2021 Updates
San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo 2021
West Texas Fair and Rodeo 2021
***NOTE*** Offices will be CLOSED for the following holidays:
- Dec 24th – Christmas Eve
- Dec 25th – Christmas Day