Dear Club Coordinators,
It’s that time of the year again, Chartering of our 4-H Clubs!
Below you will find the documents needed 2019-2020 Club Chartering process. We will be needing the Club Chartering Forms are due by Monday, July 1, 2019 by 5pm so that we are able to review and upload them correctly into 4-H Connect.
WHAT IS NEEDED :
All 4-H Clubs/Groups
- Revised Bylaws ( if already submitted please disregard )
- 19-20 Connect Worksheet (completed)
- New Signed Club Chartering Agreement (included in 19-20 Connect Worksheet Packet)
4-H Clubs/Groups With Financial Accounts
- Annual Financial Review Form for all existing clubs more than 6 months old and who have bank account(s) along with 2019-2020 Budget
From July 15th to August 14th all club status in 4-H Connect will appear “inactive” while the State 4-H office is reviewing all Chartering Forms. If there are no issues with the charters, on August 15th the club status will be changed to active in time for re-enrollment.
Youth cannot re-enroll in your club until your Club Charter has been approved. This is very important being our County Fair begins September 27th. A delay in getting your club charter will cause a delay for your 4-H members being able to enroll by Sept 18th which is the deadline to be enroll for Fort Bend County Fair.
If you have any questions regarding the chartering process, please do not hesitate to ask!
Three ways to get us your Club’s Chartering Paperwork :
- Bring them into to our Office (1402 Band Rd, Rosenberg Texas)
- Email them with the subject “club chartering” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to cc email@example.com as well
- Fax signed documents to (832) 471-2400 . Attn : Club Chartering
We appreciate all that you do and thank you for your timely response on this matter,
Angela S. Bosier-Romans
County Extension Agent – 4-H Urban Youth Development
CLUB ED was developed as a resource for club officers and club managers to gather ideas, management information, ceremonies, inspirations, program ideas, and other great club resources.
CLUB ED is organized month by month in order to make it easier for information gathering. In each month you will find the following pieces of information:
- Club Activities
- Club Managers Checklist
- Community Service Activities
- Flag Ceremonies
- Ice Breakers
- Parent Opportunities
- Program Ideas
- Officer Installation Ceremonies
More information click the link below: (Be sure to view the meeting inspiration page!)