All 4-H members must be enrolled in at least one project. When you choose a project, you will learn everything there is to know about that topic. You will participate in various hands-on activities, learn new skills, do community service, or even make speeches about your project.
What is 4-H Project
All 4-H Projects consist of four components:
- Learning Experiences of 6 or more sequential learning experiences of 20-60 minutes in length totaling 2 hours or more.
- Community Service
- Exhibition of Project Work.
Combining all these components allows members to reach the projects full potential and get the most out of it to have the greatest experiences possible. Click here to learn more about the four components of the 4-H project
How to choose your 4-H project:
- Select a project you like.
- Consider the money and time it will take. Can parents/guardians help?
- Consider the space and equipment that you have at home.
- A 4-H project should be fun, serve a purpose, and be worth the effort.
- Select only the number of projects you can complete.
- Contact your local county club to see which projects are offered where you live.
Click the icon above the project area that interests you for
activities, contests and more information.