Available Eligibility Forms
- Eligibility Form
- San Angelo Stock Show & Rodeo (DUE 2/5)
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo (DUE 2/5)
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo (DUE 2/12)
- Rodeo Austin (DUE 2/26)
- Photography Contest (DUE 3/8)
All 4-H youth, including youth in public, private, and/or home school, must adhere to the following guidelines regarding extracurricular activities and academic eligibility.
4-H youth will be required to submit a “Declaration of Eligibility Form” for any extracurricular event or activity in which they will be representing Fort Bend 4-H throughout the academic year.
Some of the Extracurricular activities through 4-H that require a Declaration of Eligibility Form include:
- All 4-H Competitive Events
o County Photography Contest
o Fort Bend County Fair (livestock & arts and crafts department)
o Any Major Show (HLSR, SALE, FW, RA, SA, HOT, SFT, ect.)
o Round ups (County, District)
o Shooting Sports Events & Contests
- Participation in ANY 4-H event or activity that would require them to be absent
Submit online request (below) to receive Declaration of Eligibility Form via email, unless otherwise required. 4-H Youth are held responsible to complete the form before their event.
A completed Form includes:
- Activity Name
- Date of Event
- Parent/Guardian Signature
- County Extension Agent Signature
- Principal or Designee sign off
A Form will need to be filled out for EACH event you attend/participate. You can provide multiple events per form as it is good for a maximum of 30 days.
Once completed, the form will need to be taken with you to the Event or Contest AND a copy of the form will need to be sent to the County Extension Office. The completed Form can be emailed, faxed, or dropped by the County Extension Office.Eligibility Form Request