Thanks for joining us in Dallas, either in person or online, to celebrate 10 years of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service’s Master Wellness Volunteer Program. It was a great day of learning, networking and sharing. When looking at expanding the program into new counties, new program areas and with new partners, we start with a great foundation you all have laid for us. Thank you.
For those of you interested in the presentation materials from the 2016 Master Wellness Volunteer Conference, they’re listed below for download in PDF format.
- Master Wellness Volunteer Program: Where We’ve Been, Where We’re Going. (A. Crocker)
- Taking a Mosquito Safari: What You Need to Know About the Deadliest Animal in the World (M. Merchant)
- Smart Choice Health Insurance (J. Cavanagh & A. McCorkle)
- Healthy South Texas (S. Ballabina)
- Antibiotics and Hormones in Animal Production (R. Gill)
- Eating Beyond the Headlines: Sorting Evidence from Emotion (N. Cochran)
- Cooking Up Health With Dinner Tonight (J. Gardner)