Note: this entry, originally posted 12 Feb 19, was updated 22 feb 19.
The final day of the second annual Master Wellness Volunteer Program Statewide Training Cohort was held 19 February, 2019. The final agenda, recorded presentations and handouts related to the day’s sessions may be accessed below.
- Agenda – PDF (102 KB)
- Session 1 – Reducing Food Waste in the Home
- Session 2 – Why We Don’t Just Do It
- Session 3 – Creating a Culture of Wellness
- Session 4 – Working Lunch – Public Speaking: How to Effectively Convey Your Message
- Session 5 – The Many Faces of Diversity
- Sessions 6-8 – Public Speaking Practice, Review and Certification Exam
- Host County Extension Agent
And now the really hard/fun work begins as a Master Wellness Volunteer Intern. Be thinking about opportunities with and through your County Extension Agent to start logging those 40-hours of give back required for certification. And don’t forget to report them via the reporting tab at the top of this page. Remember – if it’s not on “paper” it didn’t happen!