Please find below a scholarship application for youth that are graduating seniors and have exhibited Market Steers in Texas.
- Must be an active 4-H or FFA member
- Must be a SENIOR in High School
- Must have exhibited a steer in Texas Steer Shows
For Application to be considered, the following must be submitted:
- Completed General Information sheet
- Resume or Student Biography (note high school achievements, honors, awards, activities, extra-curricular, community service, and 4-H/FFA involvements)
- An essay from the applicant telling about him/herself which includes wishes, dreams, ambitions, and future educational goals. Not to exceed 300 words.
- Two letters of recommendation (not from a family member)
Application, Deadlines and Announcement of Winners:
- Applications must be received no later than April 10, 2017
- Amount and number of scholarships may vary depending on number of applicants
- Scholarship award notice will be sent to the High School Counselor and/or 4-H/FFA Chapter advisor in May 2017.
- Scholarship money will be sent directly to the recipient upon receipt of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for Summer/Fall 2017
- Mail completed application and if awarded, final requested documents to:
2195 West County Road 326
Jourdanton, TX 78026