47th ANNUAL SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY
& 2020 TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO
This unique sheep and goat event provides producers and other interested persons the opportunity to attend educational presentations and participate in hands-on demonstrations. The speakers are experts in the industry. This program meets the needs of a very diverse sheep and goat industry.
SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY – AUGUST 14, 2020
August 14, 2020 | 8:00AM-11:30AM
Texas A&M Research & Extension Service | 7887 US Highway 87 N. | San Angelo, TX
There is no cost to attend the Sheep and Goat Field Day and registration is not required.
Sheep and Goat Field Day Agenda – COMING SOON
TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO – AUGUST 14-15, 2020
August 14, 2020 | 12:00PM-6:30PM (Face-to-Face or Virtual, includes lunch for face-to-face participants)
August 15, 2020 | 8:00AM-1:00PM (Virtual Only)
San Angelo Fairgrounds – 1st Community Spur Arena | San Angelo, TX | DIRECTIONS
Texas Sheep and Goat Expo Agenda – COMING SOON
VIRTUAL YOUTH PROGRAM & SKILL-A-THON – AUGUST 15, 2020
August 15, 2020 | 8:30AM- 11:00AM (Virtual Only)
Youth Program and Skill-a-thon Flyer – COMING SOON
FMI contact Marty Vahlenkamp (325) 365-2219
Please note that if you have the following status: County Extension Agent or AgriLife Faculty/Staff DO NOT Proceed to Online registration instead please complete this form: AgriLife Registration
- Field Day does NOT require registration and all are welcome to attend
- Face-to-Face and Virtual Registration: $40 (includes lunch Friday for face-to-face participants)
- Virtual Only Registration: $40 (includes virtual access both days)
- Virtual Youth Skill-a-thon Registration: $15 (Saturday)
Deadline to register online is August 13th.
On-site registration only after August 13th will be $50.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITOR SPACES AVAILABLE:
Several sponsorship levels are available. Each level deﬁnes the Expo ﬂoor space availability options and number of registrations. All levels will be listed in the Sheep & Goat Field Day and Texas Sheep & Goat Expo Programs. All exhibitors will also be provided a space with a 6’ table at the Sheep & Goat Field Day at the Texas A&M Research and Extension Center Friday morning by request.
- $100 – includes business/organization name listed in the program
- $250 – Exhibitor registration includes 10×10 floor space, one 6 ft. table, registration for two reps, company logo and link on TSGE web page before and after the event, option to provide short 1 minute promotional video to be used before and after the event, virtual trade show will be promoted on social media for registered participants as well as public
- $250 – Livestock Exhibitor registration includes 2-6×6 livestock display pens, registration for two reps
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!