47th ANNUAL SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY
& 2020 TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO
This unique sheep and goat event provides producers and other interested persons the opportunity to attend educational presentations and participate in hands-on demonstrations. The speakers are experts in the industry. This program meets the needs of a very diverse sheep and goat industry.
SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY – AUGUST 14, 2020
August 14, 2020 | 8:00AM-11:30AM
Texas A&M Research & Extension Service | 7887 US Highway 87 N. | San Angelo, TX
There is no cost to attend the Sheep and Goat Field Day and registration is not required.
Sheep and Goat Field Day Agenda – COMING SOON
TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO – AUGUST 14-15, 2020
August 14, 2020 | 12:00PM-8:30PM
August 15, 2020 | 7:00AM-3:00PM
San Angelo Fairgrounds – 1st Community Spur Arena | San Angelo, TX | DIRECTIONS
Texas Sheep and Goat Expo Agenda – COMING SOON
YOUTH PROGRAM & SKILL-A-THON – AUGUST 15, 2020
August 15, 2020 | 8:30AM- 3:00PM
Youth Program and Skill-a-thon Flyer – COMING SOON
FMI contact Marty Vahlenkamp (325) 365-2219
Please note that if you have the following status: County Extension Agent or AgriLife Faculty/Staff DO NOT Proceed to Online registration instead please complete this form: AgriLife Registration
- Field Day does NOT require registration and all are welcome to attend
- Adult Expo Registration: $50 (includes lunch & dinner Friday, breakfast & lunch Saturday)
- Youth Registration: $30 (includes lunch & dinner Friday, breakfast & lunch Saturday)
- Youth Skill-a-thon Registration only: $15 (includes breakfast & lunch Sat.)
- Adult Skill-a-thon Registration only: $15 (includes breakfast & lunch Sat. for adults that wish to stay and participate)
Deadline to register online is August 11th. On-site registration only after August 13th will be $75. The registration fee covers participation for one or both days of the Expo. Check in for Expo will be available during the Field Day.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITOR SPACES AVAILABLE:
Several sponsorship levels are available. Each level deﬁnes the Expo ﬂoor space availability options and number of registrations. All levels will be listed in the Sheep & Goat Field Day and Texas Sheep & Goat Expo Programs. All exhibitors will also be provided a space with a 6’ table at the Sheep & Goat Field Day at the Texas A&M Research and Extension Center Friday morning by request.
- $100 – includes business/organization name listed in the program
- $300 – includes 10×10 floor space, one 6 ft. table, registration for two reps
- $300 – includes 2-6×6 livestock display pens, registration for two reps
- $400 – includes 10×10 floor space, two 6 ft. tables, registration for two reps, extra space for equipment display
- $500 – includes 10×10 floor space, one 6 ft. table, registration for two reps, special recognition as a Meal Sponsor
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Baymont Inn & Suites
1418 N. Bryant Blvd.
“Sheep and Goat Expo Block” rate $99.00 for a single king or double queen
These rates are good until ….