46th ANNUAL SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY
& 2019 TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO
This unique sheep and goat event provides producers and other interested persons the opportunity to attend educational presentations and participate in hands-on demonstrations. The speakers are experts in the industry. This program meets the needs of a very diverse sheep and goat industry.
SHEEP AND GOAT FIELD DAY – AUGUST 16, 2019
August 16, 2019 | 8:00AM-11:30AM
Texas A&M Research & Extension Service | 7887 US Highway 87 N. | San Angelo, TX
There is no cost to attend the Sheep and Goat Field Day and registration is not required.
TEXAS SHEEP AND GOAT EXPO – AUGUST 16-17, 2019
August 16, 2019 | 12:00PM-8:30PM
August 17, 2019 | 7:00AM-3:00PM
San Angelo Fairgrounds – 1st Community Spur Arena | San Angelo, TX | DIRECTIONS
2019 Texas Sheep and Goat Expo Agenda (Updated 07/17/2019 check back for updates with more information)
YOUTH PROGRAM & SKILL-A-THON – AUGUST 17, 2019
August 17, 2019 | 8:30AM- 3:00PM
Youth Program and Skill-a-thon Flyer FMI contact Marty Vahlenkamp (325) 365-2219
Please note that if you have the following status: County Extension Agent or AgriLife Faculty/Staff DO NOT Proceed to Online registration instead please complete this form: AgriLife Registration
- Field Day does NOT require registration and all are welcome to attend
- Adult Expo Registration: $50 (includes lunch & dinner Friday, breakfast & lunch Saturday)
- Youth Registration: $30 (includes lunch & dinner Friday, breakfast & lunch Saturday)
- Youth Skill-a-thon Registration only: $15 (includes breakfast & lunch Sat.)
- Adult Skill-a-thon Registration only: $15 (includes breakfast & lunch Sat. for adults that wish to stay and participate)
Deadline to register online is August 13th. On-site registration only after August 13th will be $75. The registration fee covers participation for one or both days of the Expo. Check in for Expo will be available during the Field Day.
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITOR SPACES AVAILABLE:
Several sponsorship levels are available. Each level deﬁnes the Expo ﬂoor space availability options and number of registrations. All levels will be listed in the Sheep & Goat Field Day and Texas Sheep & Goat Expo Programs. All exhibitors will also be provided a space with a 6’ table at the Sheep & Goat Field Day at the Texas A&M Research and Extension Center Friday morning by request.
- $100 – includes business/organization name listed in the program
- $300 – includes 10×10 floor space, one 6 ft. table, registration for two reps
- $300 – includes 2-6×6 livestock display pens, registration for two reps
- $400 – includes 10×10 floor space, two 6 ft. tables, registration for two reps, extra space for equipment display
- $500 – includes 10×10 floor space, one 6 ft. table, registration for two reps, special recognition as a Meal Sponsor
Baymont Inn & Suites
1418 N. Bryant Blvd.
“Sheep and Goat Expo Block” rate $99.00 for a single king or double queen
These rates are good until 8/01/2019