The Nexus of Food & Nutritional
Security, Hunger and Sustainability
Key study areas:
- Food Security,
- Human Impact
Experiential Innovative Modules
Internationally Renowned Speakers
Top University Partners
- To expose students to crucial issues in food security and how hunger and nutrition plays a role in human health and negatively impacts the nation’s economy.
- To prepare students to become outstanding educators or practitioners in agricultural disciplines.
- To prepare students to become outstanding leaders and team players in collaborative and interdisciplinary application of their expertise to address local, regional, national and/or global problems associated with agriculture.
- To provide students with an experiential-based research opportunity designed to translate content provided in coursework to reality.
- To both enhance the visibility and impact of graduate programs in agricultural sciences and provide students with a pathway for manifesting their career objectives.
Join a Diverse Ambitious Student Community
The Nexus of Food & Nutritional Security, Hunger & Sustainability program attracts intelligent, creative, & hard working students from the department of agriculture. You will learn alongside these students, who are balancing their coursework with demanding career and personal commitments.