Tarrant County 4-H Families:
For those that might not know, the Tarrant 4-H Adult Leader’s Association (ALA) is charged with providing resources to assist and enable the 4-H youth of Tarrant County in growing and learning within their chosen project areas. These project areas are as varied as the child themselves. From Livestock to Photography and from STEM to Entomology, following their passions, these young people learn how to create, explore, lead, and serve.
The ALA is very excited to announce our inaugural Swing for the Green golf tournament.
Which is where you come in….Attached are two documents, one is a Player Flyer and the other a Sponsor Flyer. If you play golf, please consider bringing your golfing buddies and having a little fun. Have friends that play golf? Pass this information along to them. If you have a business you would like to spotlight as a sponsor, we’d love to have you! If your employer would like an opportunity to sponsor this event and make endless opportunities possible for some GREAT YOUNG PEOPLE, please share the information with them as well.
Other ways you can help make this a successful event:
- PUSH OUT the attached flyer to your family/friends, post on your Facebook page and other Social Media outlets, etc.
- EMAIL the information and player/sponsor registration site info to your contact list: Swing for the Green Golf Tournament | Cognito Forms
- VOLUNTEER!! We are seeking Committee Team Members for the Sponsorship and Silent Auction Committees. Please check out this link for more information: Swing for the Green Committee Sign Up.
- SOURCE ITEMS!! We are also seeking Silent Auction donations. If you have (or know of folks that might have) items that would work well in a Silent Auction, please reach out to us!
- DISTRIBUTE!! Send this information to anyone interested in Making the Best Better in the form of a sponsorship. (Sponsor registration site is Swing for the Green Golf Tournament | Cognito Forms)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. This event has the potential to provide monetary benefits for each 4-H club of Tarrant County. But its success depends on all of us taking an active and proactive part in making it happen.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!
##Tarrant County 4-H Adult Leader’s Association
President, Teresa Womble
Vice President, Angie Greenwood
Secretary, Kacee Gordillo
Treasurer, Chris Hibbitts