The winners of the AA, DSA and HOF awards should plan to attend both the State and National meetings. Please visit the NACAA/AMPIC for dates and location of the annual National Association of County Agriculture Agents meeting.
The purpose of Communication Awards is to recognize TCAAA members who excel in communicating programs and ideas to their clientele.
- Audio Recording
- Bound Book
- Computer Generated Graphics Presentation
- Fact Sheet
- Feature Story
- Learning Module
- Newsletter, Individual
- Newsletter, Team
- Personal Column
- Program Promotional Piece (formerly Direct Mail Piece)
- Published Photo & Caption
- Video Presentation
- Web Site
Visit NACAA website for guidelines and on-line applications. Due by March 15.
The purpose of the Poster Contest is to showcase TCAAA members’ work by giving them the opportunity to present posters at the Annual Meeting. Agents are encouraged to develop poster presentations in two categories:
- Applied Research – to give individuals an opportunity to present a poster on applied research they have conducted.
- Extension Education – this category is designed to give members an opportunity to present a poster on new or different educational methods or technologies he or she has used.
Posters will be displayed and judged at the TCAAA meeting each year, with the winning posters in each category advancing to competition at the following year’s NACAA meeting. Posters not designated as state winners can still be displayed at the next NACAA meeting but will not be judged.
Visit NACAA website for guidelines and on-line applications.