Registration is now open. Register for the Southern Region Water Conference Here.
2019 Southern Region Water Conference Registration Fees
Includes session attendance & food functions for the entire conference.
By May 15, 2019 After May 15, 2019
Conference Registration $150 $200
Farmer/Producer Registration $75 $100
Full-Time Student $25 $50
The conference will be held Tuesday, July 23 – Thursday, July 25, 2019, at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center in College Station, Texas. We hope you can join us for three days of learning, tours, and outstanding networking opportunities! This conference is designed to provide practical information in optimizing water use efficiency and protecting water quality for agriculture in the southeast.
Using the group code, room rates for the Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center are $101/night. A limited amount of rooms are available in the Conference Center.
Book your room today! This Popular campus hotel fills up fast so book early before the block fills. Cancelation policy is 48 hrs. before stay!
Book your room HERE.
- College Station airport (CLL) College Station (Easterwood) airport.
- Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center will offer complimentary shuttle service from Easterwood and the Hotel
- If you are flying into (CLL) College Station (Easterwood) airport please contact our Hotel Conference Planner directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, July 19th at 3:30 pm central time to arrange your ground transportation as the hotel does not normally offer this service.
- Houston airports including Bush Intercontinental Airport ( IAH about 100 miles away from College Station) and William P Hobby Airport (HOU, also about 100 miles from Colege Station, but much more traffic)
- Austin airport (AUS) Austin-Bergstrom (about 100 miles away from College Station)
Ground Shuttle offers frequent daily shuttles to and from College Station to George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) and to the Austin Bergstrom airport.