- Smith County AgNews September 2017Smith County September 2017 AgNews
- Ag, Wildlife and Timber Tax Valuation programAg, Wildlife & Timber Tax Program
- Master Gardener Bulb Sale2017 Bulb Sale
- Non-Commercial/Commercial Exam Preparation CourseFlyer Pesticide Licence – Two Categories smith
- East Texas Forage ConferenceEast Texas Forage Conference Agenda 8-25
- Smith County AgNews September 2017
Category Archives: Workshops
High Tunnel Flyer The Texas High Tunnel Conference is a day-long program following the Texas Fruit Conference on Wednesday, October 2nd, covering the special topic of growing strawberries and other fruit/vegetable crops in low-cost, frost protection shelters. The High Tunnel Conference will also be held at the Best Western in Bryan, Texas.
Ag Biz News Column By: Chad Gulley County Extension Agent—Ag/NR Smith County Smith County Hay Show Entries Sought Time is quickly approaching for Smith County forage producers to enter samples into the 2013 hay show that is held in conjunction with the East Texas State Fair. Producers and youth benefit from this event which has been the focus of the fair’s Howdy Neighbor Barbecue for the past 29 years. This year’s Hay Show results, auction and Howdy Neighbor Barbecue will be held Monday, September 23 at the… Read More →
2013 hay show rules (2) Please click on the Hay Show Rules link directly above to access the rules for the 2013 Smith County Hay Show.
(Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service photo) Flyer – Backyard Chicken Program Please click on the above link to access the program flyer.
Tri-County Beef and Forage Workshop 2013 A flyer for the upcoming workshop. (Click on the link to access the flyer.)