A newsletter for Agriculture producers and clientele here in Smith County. CEU opportunities, educational programs, and other industry news. Click on the above link to access the newsletter.
- Smith County AgNews–June 2017Smith County AgNews June 2017
- Master Gardener Home Garden Tour8×10 poster
- Private Applicator TrainingPAT June 2017
- ZikaENTO-054-DIY-Backyard-Mosquito-Control zika-final-6.20 ENTO-055-Buzz-Off-proof-6.28 ENTO052-what-texans-need-to-know-about-zika-virus ENTO-040-Mosquitoes-and-diseases
- Preventing or Avoiding ZikaJuly 7, 2016 AgriLife Extension offers tips for avoiding Zika Writer: Steve Byrns, 325-653-4576, email@example.com Contact: Dr. Sonja Swiger, 254-968-4144, firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Mike Merchant, 972-952-9204, email@example.com STEPHENVILLE – The mosquito-transmitted Zika virus is a potential threat to the health of unborn babies in Texas and other states, and the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service has stepped […]
- Smith County AgNews–June 2017