IMPORTANT – 2013 Horse Validation Instructions for Families
The instructions for the 2013 Horse Validation process through the 4-H Connect system are attached. Please read carefully!
Items to note:
- Validation Dates – March 1st – May 1st
- March 1st – April 15th – Cost will be $10 per horse.
- April 16th – May 1st – Cost will be $20 per horse.
- Payment – personal credit cards or county/club check
- Validation and payment is required of ALL horses to be shown, regardless if they were entered this year or last.
- Instructions include steps for validating NEW horses and for REACTIVATING horses entered last year.
Other information coming soon:
- Instructions to counties for approving validations
- 2013 State 4-H Horse Show Rules and Regulations
The information above will also be posted soon to the following website: http://animalscience.tamu.edu/academics/equine/ . Click on the State 4-H Horse Show link.