Funding opportunities, events, training, and other resources are organized by nine categories.
- Community & Culture – community and civic engagement, funding for religious and nonprofit organizations, fine arts, community planning, historic and cultural preservation
- Disability Services – organizations, programs and services for individuals with disabilities
- Economic Development – small business, job training, and brown fields
- Health & Education – universities, research, primary education, healthcare agencies
- Housing – affordable housing, homelessness, rebuilding and repair
- Infrastructure – wells, wastewater, storm water management, drainage, roads, mitigation activities, broadband, or other municipally owned activities
- Natural Resources – parks, green spaces, surface water, fisheries, and trails
- Recognized Tribes – healthcare, housing, education initiatives, economic development
- Rural Communities – healthcare, housing, utilities, infrastructure, education initiatives, economic development
While this website showcases a significant number of opportunities for communities, it cannot contain everything. Please review the Federal Links page which provides access to the variety of state and federal agencies from which these opportunities are collected. The parent websites will always be the authority on the information shared here. Visitors are encouraged to go to those sites for questions about a specific resource.