Date: Wednesday, May 6
Time: 8:30 am -12:00 pm
Plastics has been a major issue of the cotton industry. On May 6, AgriLife Extension will host an open discussion with growers and industry experts on best practices and resources to address this issue.
Join us from the comfort of your home! All you need is a computer/tablet with internet capabilities.
This online panel discussion will focus on best practices and resources for cotton producers and ginners, costs and long-term marketing implications, and more regarding plastics in cotton.
Speakers will include:
• Jeff Nunley, South Texas Cotton & Grain
• Dwight Jackson, National Cotton Council
• Ben Robles, USDA Cotton Classing Office
• Dr. John Robinson, AgriLife Cotton Economist
• Marvin Beyer, San Patricio Cotton Grower
• Jimmy Dodson, Nueces County Cotton Grower
• Norlan Sapp, Tama USA, Inc.
• Tony Williams, Texas Cotton Ginners Association
To Register, please visit https:// bit.ly/plasticsincotton
Registration closes on May 4th
For more information: Bobby.McCool@ag.tamu.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org
A link to the Seminar will be emailed the day before the webinar.