- Texas A&M AgriLife collaborates with Univ. of Maryland and USDA on gene-editing technology to kick-start crop regeneration to improve vegetable, fruit crops
- Texas A&M AgriLife researchers make breakthrough in fighting agricultural plant diseases
- Texas A&M AgriLife to Collaborate with CRDF, Bayer, Univ. of Florida, and UC-Davis in a New NIFA CAP Grant to Find HLB Cures
- U.S. Sugar announces progress in partnership with Texas A&M
Interested in research collaboration or visiting?
Please contact Dr. Kranthi Mandadi
- <i>Nature Biotechnology</i>’s academic spinouts 2022
- From AI to the Y chromosome (and everything in between)
- Encapsulated stem cell–derived β cells exert glucose control in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Top ten news stories in 2023
- DNA nanodevices map intracellular ions
- Tracing the fate of AAV vectors in the body
- The world’s first CRISPR therapy is approved: who will receive it?
- Spatial methods for microbiome–host interactions