- Texas A&M AgriLife collaborates with Univ. of Maryland and USDA on gene-editing technology to kick-start crop regeneration to improve vegetable, fruit crops
- Texas A&M AgriLife researchers make breakthrough in fighting agricultural plant diseases
- Texas A&M AgriLife to Collaborate with CRDF, Bayer, Univ. of Florida, and UC-Davis in a New NIFA CAP Grant to Find HLB Cures
- U.S. Sugar announces progress in partnership with Texas A&M
Interested in research collaboration or visiting?
Please contact Dr. Kranthi Mandadi
- Can microbes save the planet?
- Inferring cell–cell communication at single-cell resolution
- Phage-inclusive profiling of human gut microbiomes with Phanta
- An engineered influenza virus to deliver antigens for lung cancer vaccination
- Sequencing by avidity enables high accuracy with low reagent consumption
- Dictionary learning for integrative, multimodal and scalable single-cell analysis
- Stabilized mosaic single-cell data integration using unshared features
- Integration of multi-modal single-cell data