Texas A&M AgriLife is required to manage information resource projects using project management practices that conform to the criteria outlined in Texas Administrative Code Ch. 216, Subch. C, Project Management Practices for Institutions of Higher Education.
Project Management Framework
- AgriLife IT should be contacted to initiate project assessment and to determine project Classification (1-4)
- All project requests should be sent to email@example.com
Project Complexity and Risk Assessment
- Level 1 Projects: Facilitated through AgriLife IT Application and Engineering Team weekly project management reviews.
- Level 2-4 Projects: Complete a Risk Assessment Template
Project Management Documentation
- Complete a Lessons Learned Survey