IT Account Access Requests
Texas AgriLife Extension Service, Texas AgriLife Research Employees and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences employees can request Enterprise IT services by having their designated Unit Account Manager perform an IT on-boarding request via the AgriLife People Management System. (Click here for a list of Unit Account Managers).
All employee IT account off boarding is also performed via the AgriLife People Management System as per the respective account management rules and procedures.
- Administrative accounts must be requested through the AgriLife People System.
- All account requests require business justification, approval from supervisor, and the offices of the CIO and ISO.
- Accounts require 15 Character passwords and are valid for up to one year.
- Weeks before the 1 year anniversary, an email for renewal will be sent to the account owner
- If no renewal is made the account will be terminated.
Service / Generic Email Accounts
- Service or Generic Email Accounts do not have a inactivity restriction due to the nature of the accounts.
- Passwords should be 15 characters or longer
- Passwords will not expire unless upon review it is determined the account use model or risk associated with application or service requires password reset.
AgriLife IT Rules and Procedures
New Employees should be familiar with the following AgriLife IT Rules, Procedures and Service Agreements related to the use of computer resources: