Agreement Overview and Objective
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service (“Extension”), by and through its AgriLife Information Technology unit (AIT) and Texas Counties (“County”) for the information technology services provided to support a County AgriLife Extension Office (“County Extension Office”).
This SLA outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by both parties and does not supersede current processes and procedures, or level of service provided unless explicitly stated herein.
The purpose of this SLA is to document the parties’ understanding and responsibilities regarding IT Services at the County Extension Office.
This SLA will automatically renew each year on September 1st.
Any changes to the SLA will be communicated prior to publication.
The following service parameters are the responsibility of AIT in the ongoing support of this SLA.
AIT services and support available to County Extension Offices include:
- Facilitate remote and on-site support services (break/fix, how-to, access management, patching) for computer hardware, software and peripheral devices (printers, scanners and projectors) and take corrective actions in accordance with operation standards.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Sophos Antivirus (Centrally managed, monitored, logged Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware protection)
- County Cost Share computer purchasing program via techbuy.agrilife.org
County Extension office computer management to be provided per Extension rules-procedures:
- Services will be provided from 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday, except holidays
- County Extension Office staff will contact their designated Zone IT support via email or phone (see accompanying AgriLife IT Zone Coverage map)
- Remote access software will be maintained on County Extension Office computers to facilitate remote support unless the County manages services and contact information for County IT provided.
- AIT will contact County IT, when needed, to ensure IT operation standards are met or when an issue is outside the AIT scope of expertise or access
- Administrative level accounts will be maintained, as needed, on all computer systems, for use by County IT or AIT personnel, to provide maintenance and troubleshoot problems.