If you work in the green industry and deal with pests and diseases in the landscape, or work at a garden center and answer questions from customers on plant diseases and pests; then don’t miss out on the Landscape Pest & Disease Workshop on January 29, 2016. We have an excellent group of presenters that will cover the following program topics.
- Pollinator Protection
- Pesticide Laws & Regulations
- Landscape Disease Management
- Landscape Ornamental Pests (Common Culprits & New Invasives)
- Turfgrass Disease Diagnosis & Management
Continuing Education Credits available
- TDA Pesticide -5 (2-General, 2-IPM, 1-L&R)
Register before 1/15/2016 and save $5.00 on admission.