*PLEASE NOTE* We are trying to limit visitors in our main office and ask that we continue to place items to be picked up/dropped off in lobby and you call when arriving as we have been doing the past couple months. However, if coming into the office is necessary, our office is screening all visitors and they must sign in and have temperature checked upon entry of our office. We ask that if you have traveled outside the U.S. in the last 14 days; had close contact with a sick person; or if you have fever, cough, difficulty breathing and/or shortness of breath that you DO NOT ENTER our office.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. We hope you & your families are doing well. Stay safe, everyone. And please reach out to us if you need anything. ***
We will be updating you all as we receive more information on postponed or canceled events.
Volunteers that have not completed their trainings – Please go back in and try to complete your trainings. To do this, when you log in, go to the left side list of options and click on Trainings. There will be two trainings listed for you to complete. They are REQUIRED for you to be a volunteer. I was informed that 4-H Online was made in Mozilla Firefox so it works best if you use Mozilla Firefox as your web browser. Chrome works okay, but Internet Explorer has a lot of problems with 4-H Online.
*ATTENTION* If you are needing assistance with your animals before the upcoming Major Show season, please contact us to schedule your appointment! (See flyer for more information)
NOTE: We will be closing Friday, January 15, 2021 at 4 PM.
- January 12th – Recordbook Q&A Workshop at 7 PM via Zoom. (Recordbook Training)
- January 15th – Coastal Plains Poster and Essay due by 4 PM. (Coastal Plains Poster and Essay Contest)
- January 19th – Vet Science Meeting at 7 PM via Teams. (Vet Science Meeting)
- January 21st – County Council via ZOOM (County Council Meeting)
- January 28th – Rabbit Clinic at 7 PM via Teams. (Virtual Rabbit Clinic)
- January 22nd – 23rd – (POSTPONED) D9 Archery Contest https://d94-h.tamu.edu/eventsandcontests/shooting-sports/ Register through 4-H Online.
- January 4th – January 18th – Registration for Dairy Judging Contest open through 4-H Connect. (Dairy Judging Contest)
- January 15th – JOANN Mini Grant due by 5:00 PM. To apply Click here: https://fs4.formsite.com/state4h/0npk2dqju3/index.html (JOANN Mini Grant)
- January 18th – April 18th – Winter Pen Pal Program (See Flyer)
- February 7th – Souper Bowl for Caring. See flyer for Playbook. (Souper Bowl for Caring)
- February 15th – Photography Contest Registration Open, due March 15th https://agrilife.org/ftbend4h/beyond-the-project/round-up/
- February 12th – 14th – Refashion Retreat. To schedule email Cari. (Refashion Retreat)
- February 15th – Deadline for Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship. https://texas4hfoundation.org/what-we-do/#opportunity-scholarships
- February 27th – Teague Young Farmers Valenswine Jackpot Show. (Teague YF Valenswine Jackpot Show)
- Rodeo Austin Updates
- Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show and Rodeo Updates
- Houston Livestock Show 2021 Updates
- San Antonio Livestock Show 2021 Updates
- Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo 2021 Updates
- Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo 2021 Updates
- San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo 2021
- West Texas Fair and Rodeo 2021
***NOTE*** Offices will be CLOSED for the following holidays:
- Jan 18th – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- April 2nd – Good Friday
- May 31st – Memorial Day