Congratulations to all our Fannin 4-H Members that placed 1st at the County level and advanced on to compete with their record books at the District level on Thursday, July 14, 2016.
- Brisa Dougan competed in the Junior Food and Nutrition category
- Caleb Arris placed 3rd in the Junior Shooting Sports category
- Carson Arris placed 1st in the Junior Consumer Education category
- Jenna Lee placed 2nd in the Junior Rabbit category
- Reed Stringer placed 2nd in the Junior Agricultural Science category
- Braylee Cowan placed 4th in the Intermediate Beef category
- Randy Arris, Jr. placed 3rd in the Intermediate Leadership
- Riley Stringer placed 2nd in the Intermediate Personal Development category
- Dacie Bradley placed 1st in the Senior Communication and Expressive Arts category and will be advancing on to compete at the State Record Book competition
- Carson Kincade placed 5th in the Senior Horse category
Congratulations to all our 4-H members who competed at the District Level!