Texas 4-H & Youth Development Opportunity Scholarship
After the meeting, please complete this quick participation form. It should only take you about 2 minutes – promise!
To help make the training more beneficial, have printed:
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship Guidelines
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship Application (Word) (pdf)
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship FAFSA Supplement
- 12 Myths about FAFSA and Financial Aid
- PowerPoint Presentation (different formats for download)
- 6 slides per page (16 pages)
- 3 slides per page (31 pages)
- 2 slides per page (46 pages)
- Application Notes & Tips
- Previously completed 4-H Recordbooks, if applicable
- Any questions you may have!
The information and application was released on November 1. If you are a high school senior, plan to apply! Check with your local county Extension office for due dates.
For the application, guidelines, and examples, visit the Texas 4-H website Scholarship page.
Blackland Income Growth Scholarship
The 12 million acre B.I.G. area includes all or part of 23 counties, namely: Bosque, Bell, Burleson, Collin, Coryell, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Falls, Fannin, Grayson, Hill, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Lee, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, Navarro, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Williamson.
See the BIG Scholarship page for the application and more details.
District 8 Texas Association of Extension 4-H Agents Scholarship
2018 D8 TAE4-HA Application (MS Word format)