Texas 4-H & Youth Development Opportunity Scholarship
After the meeting, please complete this quick participation form. It should only take you about 2 minutes – promise!
To help make the training more beneficial, have printed:
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship Guidelines
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship Application (Word) (pdf)
- 2019 Texas 4-H Opportunity Scholarship FAFSA Supplement
- 12 Myths about FAFSA and Financial Aid
- PowerPoint Presentation (different formats for download)
- Application Notes & Tips
- Previously completed 4-H Recordbooks, if applicable
- Any questions you may have!
The information and application was released on November 1. If you are a high school senior, plan to apply! Check with your local county Extension office for due dates.
For the application, guidelines, and examples, visit the Texas 4-H website Scholarship page.
Blackland Income Growth Scholarship
The 12 million acre B.I.G. area includes all or part of 23 counties, namely: Bosque, Bell, Burleson, Collin, Coryell, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Falls, Fannin, Grayson, Hill, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Lee, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, Navarro, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Williamson.
District 8 Texas Association of Extension 4-H Agents (TAE4-HA) Scholarship
This is a NEW format this year so please pay attention to the submission guidelines and requirements.
- Application due by May 24th, 2019.
- District 8 4-H members who do NOT receive a 4-H Foundation or Terry Foundation scholarship are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee. All decisions are final.
- Applications must be complete in order to be accepted.
- This scholarship is available to 4-H members who plan to attend a college, university, or technical school in Texas or out-of-state.
- Please make sure to upload your official transcript & 2 letters of recommendation. (Letters of recommendation will need to be saved as one file.)
2019 D8 TAE4-HA Application (link to Google form)