Purple Up! on Monday, April 15, 2013 and bust out your best shade of purple to wear for the day to show your support of our military youth! Check out the flyer!
April is “The Month of the Military Child.” Purple symbolizes all branches of the military, Purple Up! acts as a visible way to show support and thank military youth for their strength and sacrifices.
Here’s how you can participate and help promote:
- Involve schools, sports teams, youth organizations, clubs, afterschool programs
- Ask stores and restaurants to put a Purple Up! flyer in their business window
- Suggest companies and businesses ask their employees to wear purple
- Ask your local, regional, state, and federal officials to wear purple on Monday,April 15th
Then email the Texas 4-H Military Program your pictures!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 254-774-6022
- 720 E. Blackland Rd.
- Temple, TX 76502