We’re pleased to announce that District 8 4-H will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training for Archery, Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun in Stephenville on October 29-30, 2016.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2016 D8 4-H Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training – Stephenville
- Registration will be open starting September 26 and closes October 14, 2016.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, October 29 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, October 30, 2016.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms can be found on the website. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
Visit the website to view more details (including lodging information):
Please pass this on to interested individuals and feel free to advertise on your social media, webpages, blogs, newsletters, etc. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!