The Corn Producers Association of Texas is proud to again sponsor two scholarships for its youth members. This year, CPAT will award one $1,000 scholarship in each of the following categories:
- High School junior or senior as of January 1, 2015
- Current college or university undergraduate student as of January 1, 2015
- Must be current CPAT youth member – Join NOW! (it’s just $20)
- Must attend/plan to attend a Texas college or university full-‐time
- Current CPAT and TCPB directors’ children are not eligible
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a typed essay, meeting the following requirements:
- Explain what you believe is a pertinent issue/problem facing corn producers today and ways the industry can overcome the challenge.
- Maximum of 500 words
- Essay must accompany a completed cover sheet, available at www.TexasCorn.org
- Applicants are encouraged to provide a recommendation letter
- All entries must be submitted electronically by 5 p.m. November 27, 2015 or mailed to the CPAT office and postmarked by November 27, 2015
Judging will be based on shown knowledge of subject, as well as grammar, spelling and punctuation. Additional Details:
- Winners will be notified on or before December 15, 2015.
- Scholarships will be given to students upon paid college enrollment. Scholarship winners must submit a copy of paid college or university registration to the CPAT office. Check will be mailed to student after registration is verified.
For any questions, call the CPAT office at 800.647.2676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.