REMINDER! Registration closes next week Monday, May 4! Don’t be late!
We’re pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training for Archery, Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun in Ellis County (Waxahachie area) on May 16-17, 2015.
This training is open to any potential coaches across the state.
- Registration will be conducted through 4‐H Connect.
- Look for 2015 D8 4-H Shooting Sports Coach Certification Training – Waxahachie
- Registration will be open April 1, 2015 and closes May 4, 2015.
- Please pay close attention to the deadline!
- Cost is $120
Participants MUST have completed and passed the Background Check PRIOR to registering for the event, so if they have not completed this, they should do so IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Registration will cover meals and course materials.
- Only one discipline certification (archery, pistol, rifle, or shotgun) is obtainable per participant per training.
- Lodging will not be provided for registrants.
- Event will begin at 8:00am on Saturday, May 16 and tentatively end at noon on Sunday, May 17, 2015.
- Tentative schedule, what to bring list, and release forms attached. Additional details will be sent to those that register.
Visit the website to view more details (including lodging information): https://agrilife.org/d84h/events‐and‐activities/shooting‐sports‐coaches‐training/
Please pass this on to interested individuals and advertise on your social media, webpages, blogs, newsletters, etc. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!