2015 Youth Rimfire Direct Sale Program Courtesy of Federal Premium and CCI
Orders accepted April 1 to April 15, 2015. Orders must be mailed along with a check for payment, and a copy of your Youth Shooting Sports Alliance directory page.
Limited to approved youth programs including 4-H Shooting Sports, Youth Camps, Junior Program, Scholastic Pistol Program, Jr. CMP, collegiate, high school, Boy Scouts or similar organizations.
You may select one of two load offerings. 1) Federal AutoMatch 22 (AM22) 1200 fps 40 grain lead round nose in bulk packs, 3250 rounds per case, cost is $123.30 per case. 2 )CCI Standard Velocity (#35) 1070 fps lead round nose 40 grain, cost is $256 per case. Note this is the same as CCI #32, but is packed in 50 round boxes rather than 100.
- This is a pre-pay program, so orders must include a check.
- We cannot issue invoices, please use the order form for your invoice.
- Programs must be listed on the Youth Shooting Sports Alliance directory, and must submit a copy of their webpage from YSSA with the application as proof.
- http://www.youthshootingsa.com/ ‘Submit a New Program’. It may take a few days for new submissions to appear on the website, so plan ahead. YSSA is not involved in this direct sale program, so please do not direct questions to them.
- If you are claiming sales tax exemption you must include the Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate from your state taxing authority with the order or we will have to charge sales tax.
- New York programs must include their official ‘Keeper of Ammunition’ certificate.
Individual clubs are limited to 5 cases (25,000 rounds) of CCI Standard Velocity 35, or 8 cases of AM22 (26,000 rounds).
Camps are limited to 10 cases/ 16 cases or approximately 50K rounds, or you need authorization from Ryan Bronson for larger orders.
Ammunition is anticipated to ship in May.
THIS AMMUNITION IS NOT FOR RESALE, AND MAY ONLY BE USED IN THE OPERATIONS OF APPROVED YOUTH SHOOTING SPORTS EDUCATION PROGRAMS. PLEASE REPORT ANY SUSPECTED VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS TO THE FEDERAL CONSERVATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM.