Please submit your County holiday schedule for FY2018 (9/1/17 – 8/31/18).
The “DRAFT” is due by AUGUST 31, 2017 and the “FINAL” is due by JANUARY 15, 2018.
All AgriLife Extension employees will be entitled to observe fourteen (14) paid holidays for FY2018 (9/1/17 – 8/31/18), regardless of where they are located (county office, district/research center or on-campus).
County Coordinators may choose holidays from a pre-existing list of common holidays, selecting “other” to enter in a custom holiday and/or select floating state holiday(s), if applicable.
- *SPECIAL NOTE* – If your county will be observing “Good Friday” … please refer to it as a “Personal Holiday” and enter the date of March 30, 2018.
- A “DRAFT” of the anticipated holidays for FY18 (9/1/17-8/31/18) is required.
- Please estimate and submit a “DRAFT” of the 14 anticipated holidays, based on last year’s holiday schedule even if the court has not approved the county holiday schedule for calendar year 2018,
- You must submit a “Final” submission (with 14 holidays) as soon as you receive the court approved holiday schedule,
- If your County has more than 14 scheduled holidays … AgriLife Extension employees must work or use vacation on the additional scheduled county holiday dates.
- If your County has less than 14 scheduled holidays … please enter the appropriate number of Floating State Holidays in the box at the top of the list.
- Floating state holidays (if applicable), will not be entered in LeaveTraq until the “FINAL” holiday schedule is submitted.
- You will continue to receive automated reminder emails until your “Draft” and/or “Final” holiday schedule is submitted. So, please submit these ASAP.
- Once you submit your “FINAL” holiday schedule, your ability to make changes will be deactivated. Contact Doris Tykal at firstname.lastname@example.org to reactivate your account, if you need to revise the “FINAL” holidays submitted.
The “DRAFT” is due by AUGUST 31, 2017
- Include the holidays to be observed from September 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 and the anticipated holidays to be observed from January 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018 (pending court approval for calendar year 2018).
The “FINAL” is due by JANUARY 15, 2018
- Include 14 court approved county holidays that will be observed from September 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018. (Also, list the number of floating state holidays, if applicable.)
Here is the link to the County Holiday Schedule system: http://countyholidays.tamu.edu
Log in Instructions:
This system uses your AgriLife AgNet ID.
The Account name is the same as your computer/email access (firstname.lastname).
If you do not remember your AgNet credentials, please contact FirstCall for assistance.
- Phone: (866) 996-2056
- Email: email@example.com