As part of the Texas 4-H Robotics program. The District 12 office (Weslaco) of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service has acquired some kits to expand the 4-H Robotics opportunities in South Texas. Here is what is available for use by 4-H groups, school groups, community groups, and other youth-focused organizations.
- EV3 Core Set (3 sets available)
- Expansion Set (1 set available)
- 90-day usage period (extendable if available kits)
- Access to free downloadable of EV3 Mindstorm Software (PC & Mac)
- Must contact your county Extension agent in your county & report activities.
- Must return all parts/pieces in working condition (or replace missing/broken parts)
- These resources limited to counties listed as part of District 12
(additional resources availabe in other District offices)
- Cost is to ship you the kit(s) – $25 for EV3 Core Set or $45 for EV3 Core Set + Expansion Set
- Return shipping costs are at user’s expense
For additional information and resources about 4-H Robotics, visit Texas 4-H Robotics
Use the application below to submit your request for use of these resources.