2016 Fall Meeting: October 27-29
Our fall meeting will be held in College Station, TX. For more information and to register online, please visit the Semi-Annual Meetings page.
- Peaches transition to offer more markets for farmers, variety for consumers
- AgriLife Extension hires new 4-H agent for Wichita County
- Cold brew coffee phenomenon producing possible turfgrass fertilizer
- Stockpiled forages reduce need, cost of hay, supplemental feed
- 3-D crop imaging helps agriculture estimate plant height