Learn By Doing – Consumer Education
The consumer education project teaches participants to make wise decisions when shopping. Project activities also focus on the economy, money management, consumer rights and responsibilities, and the environment.
- Attain a broad knowledge of the 4-H project and related activities as to the way they improve family and community life.
- Acquire life skills through project participation essential for becoming an active, skilled, productive, and responsible citizen.
- Adopt and apply the latest practices and research findings in the project area to everyday project experiences and work.
- Develop an understanding from 4-H project training and experiences which can assist you in the future for choosing and preparing for a job.
- Develop leadership skills that promote positive youth development.