Learn By Doing – Consumer Education
The consumer education project teaches participants to make wise decisions when shopping. Project activities also focus on the economy, money management, consumer rights and responsibilities, and the environment.
Contest Information and Resources are available at the Texas 4-H website and District 9 4-H website.
- Attain a broad knowledge of the 4-H project and related activities as to the way they improve family and community life.
- Acquire life skills through project participation essential for becoming an active, skilled, productive, and responsible citizen.
- Adopt and apply the latest practices and research findings in the project area to everyday project experiences and work.
- Develop an understanding from 4-H project training and experiences which can assist you in the future for choosing and preparing for a job.
- Develop leadership skills that promote positive youth development.