The Brazoria County 4-H Office has many items available
to rent on a short term basis for its 4-H Leaders, Parents, and Members.Theses items are limited to 4-H functions, project meetings, and training sessions.
The Adult Leaders recently updated the Trailer and Equipment Polices, and all changes start July 1, 2018. Please review the Polices and contact the 4-H Office should you have any questions at 979-864-1558.
|4-H Trailer Use Policy||4-H Equipment Use Policy|
Items For Rent Include:
- Aluminum Stock Trailer
- Check out available for up to five days maximum. If exceeded daily rate increases.
- $50.00 Deposit
- $10.00 rental fee per day for first five days
- $20.00 rental fee per day after first five days
- Steer/ Heifer Electric Scale (assemble required)
- Aluminum Market Animal Electric Scale
- Speaker System x2 (club use only)
- Sewing Machine X3
- $50.00 deposit
- Check out available for up to five days
If you are interested in renting any of these items please complete the form below and the 4-H Office will contact you shortly after regarding your request.