Event is open to 4-H Youth enrolled in District 9 and District 11
Register now on 4-H Online until November 25, 2020. Late registration will be open until November 29, 2020.
Go to the link below for more information and rules about this event.
County 4th Point Show – April 4
Entries due the 4-H Office by March 30th.
District & State Horse Validation due in 4-H Connect
March 1st-April 15 – 10.00 Per Horse
April 16th- May 1st – 20.00 Per Horse
May 2nd – May 5th – 250.00 Per Horse
County Deadline for the following – June 1
Brazoria County 4-H Shooting Sports Scholarship Application
Brazoria County 4-H Scholarship Application
Star Award Interview Intent
Salute to Excellence Nominations
Watch for Club Charting Application Notifications
County Deadline for the following – July 1
Club Community Service Award
District 9 Roundup- April 30- May 2
Entry dead line March 25, 2020, through 4-H Connect. Photos are due at this time for Photo contest.
Storyboards are due April 10th the 4-H office.
A&M Livestock Judging Clinic- March 28th
District Livestock Judging Clinic- April 25th, 2020
Entry dealing April 1, 2020
District Leadership Lab- June 23-25
Texas A&M Galveston
Entry deadline May 27th
District Record Book judging- July 7th
State Roundup- June 6- 11, 2020
Entries due May 1-12, 2020 on 4H Connect
Brazoria County Fair
Commercial heifer, Scramble heifer and Steer steer validation
May 2, 2020- 7 am – 12 noon
STAY UP TO DATE BY CHECKING OUT THE 4-H CALENDAR
For the registration and eligibility form and a copy of the rules go the horse project page.
D-9 Archery Contest
· Entries are due January 8th
· Late registration will be available through Sunday, January 12th (an additional $25 fee is added) – no entries past this deadline due to the need for scheduling shoot times.
· Event is January 24th – 25th in Somerville
· Information can be found on our D-9 Website at the following link
Shooting Sports Coach Training
· February 8th & 9th in Burleson County
· Registration closes on January 29th
· Information can be found at the following link: https://d94-h.tamu.edu/d-9-shooting-sports-leader-coach-training/
· New for this session: The Green Injection is being offered online and makes a difference regarding if participants will need to be at the training one or two days.